How to apply?
- Gently remove your lashes from the tray - starting with the corner of the band. NEVER pull on the eyelashes themselves.
- Measure for sizing. If the lash is longer than your natural eye shape, trim accordingly.
- Apply thin layer of lash adhesive to the lash band, allow it to dry for 30 seconds, then apply the band to your lash line.
- Repeat the steps for the other eye.
Now you are glammed with FLAWLESS lashes and ready to go!
- Remove excess glue from lash band - while securing the lash band use tweezers to remove glue build up.
- Wash lash band - avoid getting any water on your eyelashes, to avoid messing up the lash curl. Use a wet q-tip to remove any residue on the lash band.
- Place lashes back in case - place your lashes back on the original tray to help hold the shape. Your lash box should remain closed to prevent bacteria and dust from getting on your flawless lashes.